Looking for best man speech jokes and funny one liners, check out these hilarious Best Man Speeches.
Whether you are the best man, the maid of honor, a groomsmen, a bridesmaid, a family member, or just a friend and want to know how to write a wedding speech, here are 9 videos of some of the funniest wedding speeches expertly delivered.
Watch these best man speeches for ideas, one liners or inspiration for funny stories to include in your speech.
Hilarious Best Man Speeches
Funny best man speeches that will have you in stitches!
1. Hilarious Best man speech
2. Best Brother Wedding Speech Kills Crowd
3. Hilarious Best man speech with lots of one liners
4. Greatest and Funniest Best Man Speech at a Wedding
5. Funniest Groom Speech Ever
6. “We should probably get started on this speech”
7. Best Man Speech Receives Standing Ovation
8. Best Man Brother’s Speech
9. Hilarious and Best Brother of Bride Wedding Speech
Tips for Giving a Best Man’s Speech
If you are planning a best mans speech and looking for ideas, here are some useful tips when it comes to jokes and what to write.
- Avoid ‘in-jokes’ that most of the guests won’t understand!
- No bad language – Keep it clean.
- Take your time and pause for laughter at the end of jokes.
- Add a personal twist – see if any of these jokes can be amended to suit something that relates to the groom
Best Man Speech Jokes
“It’s been an emotional day. Even the cake is in tiers.”
“[Grooms name] said not to mention any past relationships or girlfriends, well that has saved 3 seconds!”
“We’ve now reached the point in the proceedings when we all get to see the Groom shift uncomfortably in his seat and grip the tablecloth in nervous anticipation. That’s right. I’ve been asked to give him the drinks bill.”
“[Grooms name], you are going away with a beautiful wife who is caring, thoughtful, fun and kind… [Brides name], you go away with a beautiful dress and bouquet.”
“I didn’t really know where to start so I thought I’d trawl the internet. After a couple of hours I’d found some really, really good stuff. But then I remembered that I was supposed to be writing a speech.”
“I’m not used to public speaking. I only found out today that a toastmaster isn’t actually a kitchen appliance.”
“I just heard there was a competitive sweepstake on the length of the Best Man’s speech. I put my money on 45 minutes, so settle in…”
I’ve been instructed by the bride and groom to keep this speech smut-free, so if I come across any innuendo, I’ll whip it out immediately.