The big day is finally here! Your wedding day. As the groom, there are a few things you need to take care of before the festivities begin. Here is a checklist of what you should do to make sure your day goes smoothly.
First and foremost, make sure you have your outfit ready to go. Be sure to try it on ahead of time so you can make any necessary adjustments.
Next, plan out your transportation for the day. You’ll need to arrange for a car or limo to pick you up and take you to the ceremony and reception venues.
If you’re having speeches during the reception, be sure to remind your speakers about when they’re scheduled and provide them with any necessary information they might need.
Grooms Wedding Checklist
- Get a haircut and/or shave
- Have your tuxedo or suit fitted
- Choose your wedding day shoes
- Choose your wedding day accessories
- Pack for your honeymoon
- Get a massage
- Have a bachelor party
- Write your wedding day vows
- Practice your wedding day speech
- Attend the final walk-through with your wedding planner
- Make sure all of your groomsmen have their tuxedos or suits fitted
- Make sure all of your groomsmen have their shoes and accessories
- Delegate tasks to your best man and groomsmen
- Pack an emergency kit for the big day
- Confirm transportation details for yourself and your groomsmen
- Relax and enjoy your last few days as a single man!
Last but not least, make sure you have all your important paperwork handy – marriage license, rings, etc. – so you can relax and enjoy your big day!